- Individuals who are innovative in the sectors of business, services, media, and culture.
- Individuals that are pioneering in the domains of service and community research, as well as service to the disabled
Institutions and Organizations
- The institutions and businesses that operate in the country.
- Institutions of science, academia, culture, and the media
- Companies that excel in community and academic service
Review criteria for ESRG members include the following:
Review criteria for ESRG members include the following: originality and uniqueness in terms of the emergence and execution of a good idea; theoretical and/or practical significance in terms of the emergence and implementation of a good idea; The contribution of the nominated work to the cause of progress; Using a validated technique and adhering to scientific research standards;